21. To activate the previous cell in a pre-selected range, press
22. Which button do you click to add up a series of numbers?
23. When the formula bar is active, you can see
24. To copy formatting from one area in a worksheet and apply it to another area you would use:
25. In a worksheet you can select
26. When you link data maintained in an excel workbook to a word document
27. Which area in an excel window allows entering values and formulas
28. To hold row and column titles in place so that they do not scroll when you scroll a worksheet click the
29. To edit in an embedded excel worksheet object in a word document
30. To create a formula, you can use:
Read More Section(MS Excel)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on MS Excel. To get more questions visit other sections.