Suppose you wanted to create an AutoCorrect entry that would type the words 'We regret to inform you that your submission has been declined' Of the following choices, which would be the best name you could assign to this entry?

If you want to convert a symbol or several lines of text into an AutoCorrect entry, you should:

How can you access the font size tool on formatting toolbar?

How can you make the selected character superscripted?

What does Ctrl + = key effect?

Read More Section(MS Word)

Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.