11. The main function of the dispatcher (the portion of the process scheduler) is
12. The errors that can be pointed out by the compiler are
13. When a computer is first turned on or restarted, a special type of absolute loader is executed, called a
14. Which, of the following checks, cannot be carried out on the input data to a system?
15. A program that converts a high-level language program to a set of instructions that can run on a computer is called a
Read More Section(Operating System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.