Debit Note Voucher ( Ctrl + F9) are used for debiting party accounts, for example, in case of purchase return or when your supplier has granted you credit due to different reasons. This voucher type will be available after configuration of F11 features.
The product information bar appears at the bottom of the Tally window. It contains the basic information about the version of Tally in which we are working.
The product information bar provides the following information:
1) Software name: Displays the name of the software, for example Tally.
2) User Level: Display the type of user, for Edition –Gold, Users- Unlimited.
3) Logo: Display the logo of Tally.
4) Version number: Display the software version number.
5) Licence & Service: Displays the license of the software.
6) Configuration: Display the configuration of software.
7) Calculator: Allows you to calculate mathematical expression. To activate the Calculator: click the Calculator Band or press CTRL+N
________ button helps to connect data from spread sheet or other application
As per the Accounting Principles, a Contra entry is a transaction involving transfer of cash between one Bank / Cash account to another Bank / Cash account, Cash Deposit / Withdrawals into/from Bank. Contra voucher type is used in tally to transfer amount from one bank to another. Go to Gateway of Tally > Accounting Vouchers > Select F4: Contra from the Button Bar or press F4 .
For entries not involving either cash or bank transactions we use ________ voucher