56. Which of these schools was not among the early leaders in AI research?
57. A certain Professor at the Stanford University coined the word 'artificial intelligence' in 1956 at a conference held at Dartmouth college. Can you name the Professor?
58. In LISP, the function (copy-list
59. LISP machines also are known as:
60. Natural language processing can be divided into the two subfields of:
Read More Section(Artificial Intelligence)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.