121. An econometric model requires
122. Linear programming identifies
123. Frederic W. Taylor contributed the idea(s) of
124. Benefits from a computerised MIS include:
125. PCM stands for _____
126. Which of the following is true of parallel transmission?
127. Marketing planning is concerned with
128. The following method/s are used in Transportation Models of Operations Research:
129. An inventory management system should answer the questions
130. CBCT stands for
Read More Section(Management Information Systems)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Management Information Systems. To get more questions visit other sections.