66. The chmod ugo+rw note command can be represented in octal notation as
67. Which of the following commands is used to display the filenames in multiple columns with indication of directories and executable file?
68. Which command is used with vi editor to search a pattern in the forward direction?
69. Which of the following commands is used to assign executable permission to the owner of the file named "note"?
70. The command to count the number of files in the current directory by using pipes, is
Read More Section(Unix)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.