51. The r.m.s. value of pure cosine function is
52. The phosphors for which of the following pair are 180° out of phase for VL, VC and VR?
53. The r.m.s. value of half wave rectified sine wave is 200 V. The r.m.s. value of full wave rectified AC. will be
54. In an AC. circuit, a low value of kVAR compared with kW indicates
55. If two sinusoids of the same frequency but of different amplitudes and phase angles are subtracted, the resultant is
Read More Section(A.C Fundamentals, Circuits and Circuit Theory)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.