56. If a sinusoidal wave has frequency of 50 Hz with 30 A r.m.s. current which of the following equation represents this wave?
57. The apparent power drawn by an A.C. circuit is 10 kVA and active power is 8 kW. The reactive power in the circuit is
58. What will be the phase angle between two alternating waves of equal frequency, when one wave attains maximum value the other is at zero value?
59. The effective resistance of an iron-cored choke working on ordinary supply frequency is more than its true resistance because of
60. Power factor of an inductive circuit is usually improved by connecting capacitor to it in
Read More Section(A.C Fundamentals, Circuits and Circuit Theory)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.