61. The e.m.f. generated by a shunt wound D.C. generator is E. Now while pole flux remains constant, if the speed of the generator is doubled, the e.m.f. generated will be
62. In the case of lap winding resultant pitch is
63. Armature reaction in a generator results in
64. Which of the following statement about D.C. generators is false?
65. Following D.C. generator will be in a position to build up without any residual magnetism in the poles
Read More Section(D.c. Generators)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.