51. If the speed of a D.C. shunt motor is increased, the back e.m.f. of the motor will
52. In a differentially compounded D.C. motor, if shunt field suddenly opens
53. Speed control by Ward Leonard method gives uniform speed variation
54. For which types of D.C. motor, dynamic braking is generally used?
55. Which D.C. motor will be suitable along with flywheel for intermittent light and heavy loads?
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.