91. The armature torque of the D.C. shunt motor is proportional to
92. What will happen if the back e.m.f. of a D.C. motor vanishes suddenly?
93. If a D.C. shunt motor is working at full load and if shunt field circuit suddenly opens
94. If a D.C. shunt motor is working at no load and if shunt field circuit suddenly opens
95. The main disadvantage of the Ward-Leonard control method is
96. D.C. series motors are used
97. Which one of the following is not necessarily the advantage of D.C. motors over A.C. motors?
98. Three point starter can be used for
99. These days D.C. motors are widely used in
100. In D.C. shunt motors as load is reduced
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.