101. Usually wide and sensitive speed control is desired in case of
102. Which one of the following is not the function of pole shoes in a D.C. machine?
103. Which of the following tests will be suitable for testing two similar D.C. series motors of large capacity?
104. When the armature of a D.C. motor rotates, e.m.f. induced is
105. A three point starter is considered suitable for
106. Which of the following motor has the poorest speed regulation?
107. Which of the following loss in a D.C. generator varies significantly with the load current?
108. As there is no back e.m.f. at the instant of starting a D.C. motor, in order to prevent a heavy current from flowing though the armature circuit
109. In a D.C. shunt motor, under the conditions of maximum power, the current in the armature will be
110. The speed of a motor falls from 1100 r.p.m. at no-load to 1050 r.p.m. at rated load. The speed regulation of the motor is
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.