21. In case of conductively compensated D.C. series motors, the compensating winding is provided
22. If a D.C. motor is to be selected for conveyors, which rioter would be preferred?
23. Torque developed by a D.C. motor depends upon
24. The starting resistance of a D.C. motor is generally
25. D.C. motor is to drive a load which has certain minimum value for most of the time and some peak value for short duration. We will select the
26. As the load is increased the speed of D.C. shunt motor will
27. The total losses in a well designed D.C. generator of 10 kW will be nearly
28. Sparking, is discouraged in a D.C. motor because
29. Why are the D.C. motors preferred for traction applications?
30. D.C. generators are installed near the load centers to reduce
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.