21. In case of conductively compensated D.C. series motors, the compensating winding is provided
22. If a D.C. motor is to be selected for conveyors, which rioter would be preferred?
23. Torque developed by a D.C. motor depends upon
24. The starting resistance of a D.C. motor is generally
25. D.C. motor is to drive a load which has certain minimum value for most of the time and some peak value for short duration. We will select the
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.