61. Which of the following application requires high starting torque?
62. If the field of a D.C. shunt motor gets opened while motor is running
63. Which of the following steps is likely to result in reduction of hysteresis loss in a D.C. generator?
64. Which of the following loss in a D.C. generator is dissipated in the form of heat?
65. The hysteresis loss in a D.C. machine least depends on
66. Hopkinson's test on D.C. machines is conducted at
67. Regenerative method of braking is based on that
68. In the D.C. motor the iron losses occur in
69. In which of the following applications D.C. series motor is invariably tried?
70. In D.C. machines fractional pitch winding is used
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on D.C. Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.