36. Which of the following law/rule can he used to determine the direction of rotation of D.C. motor?
37. The speed of a D.C. motor can be varied by varying
38. Following motor is used where high starting torque and wide speed range control is required.
39. The current drawn by the armature of D.C. motor is directly proportional to
40. The speed of a D.C. shunt motor more than its full-load speed can be obtained by
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.