16. If the supply voltage for a D.C. motor is increased, which of the following will decrease?
17. Differentially compound D.C. motors can find applications requiring
18. At the instant of starting when a D.C. motor is put on supply, it behaves like
19. For the same H.P. rating and full load speed, following motor has poor starting torque
20. Which D.C. motor is generally preferred for cranes and hoists?
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.