36. Which of the following motor has the poorest speed regulation?
37. Which of the following loss in a D.C. generator varies significantly with the load current?
38. As there is no back e.m.f. at the instant of starting a D.C. motor, in order to prevent a heavy current from flowing though the armature circuit
39. In a D.C. shunt motor, under the conditions of maximum power, the current in the armature will be
40. The speed of a motor falls from 1100 r.p.m. at no-load to 1050 r.p.m. at rated load. The speed regulation of the motor is
Read More Section(D.C. Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.