56. A synchronous motor has better power factor as compared to that of an equivalent induction motor. This is mainly because
57. Under which of the following conditions hunting of synchronous motor is likely to occur ?
58. The torque angle, in a synchronous motor, is the angle between
59. A synchronous motor is running with normal excitation. When the load is increased, the armature current drawn by it increases because
60. If the field winding of an unloaded salient pole synchronous motor is open circuited, the motor will
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.