11. While starting a salient pole synchronous motor by induction motor action and connecting field discharge resistance across field, starting and accelerting torque is produced by
12. If one-phase of a 3-phase synchronous motor is short-circuited, motor
13. The net armature voltage of a synchronous motor is equal to the
14. The back e.m.f. of a synchronous motor depends on
15. The back e.m.f. in the stator of a synchronous motor depends on
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.