21. In a synchronous motor it the back e.m.f. generated in the armature at noload is approximately equal to the applied voltage, then
22. A synchronous motor develops maximum power when load angle is
23. A synchronous motor connected to infinite bus-bars has at constant full load, 100% excitation and unity power factor. On changing the excitation only, the armature current will have
24. The maximum constant load torque under which a synchronous motor will pull into synchronism at rated rotor supply voltage and frequency is known as
25. Change of D.C. excitation of a synchronous motor changes
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.