31. The percentage slip in case of a synchronous motor is
32. The maximum speed variation in a 3-phase synchronous motor is
33. The ratio of starting torque to running torque in a synchronous motor is
34. When load on an over-excited or under excited synchronous motor is increased, rate of change of its armature current as compared with that of power factor is
35. A synchronous motor can be made self starting by providing
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.