41. In a 3-phase synchronous motor, the negative phase sequence exists when the motor is
42. As the load is applied to a synchronous motor, the motor takes more armature current because
43. The power factor of a synchronous motor is better than that of induction motor because
44. An important advantage of a synchronous motor over wound round induction motor is that
45. In case one phase of a three-phase synchronous motor is short-circuited the motor will
Read More Section(Synchronous Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.