101. A transformer can have zero voltage regulation at
102. The secondary of a current transformer is always short-circuited under operating conditions because it
103. The 'cogging' of an induction motor can be avoided by
104. Which of the following is not a part of transformer installation?
105. Which winding of the transformer has less cross-sectional area?
106. The complete circle diagram of induetion motor can be drawn with the help of data found from
107. A common method of cooling a power transformer is
108. An open-circuit test on a transformer is conducted primarily to measure
109. In a transformer the energy is conveyed from primary to secondary
110. The voltage transformation ratio of a transformer is equal to the ratio of
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.