111. Iron loss of a transformer can be measured by
112. Efficiency of a power transformer is of the order of
113. Which of the following property is not necessarily desirable in the material for transformer core?
114. Which of the following properties is not necessarily desirable for the material for transformer core?
115. Natural air cooling is generally restricted for transformers up to
116. Reduction in core losses and increase in permeability are obtained with transformer employing
117. Harmonics in transformer result in
118. The efficiency of a transformer, under heavy loads, is comparatively low because
119. In a power or distribution transformer about 10 per cent end turns are heavily insulated
120. Which winding in a transformer has more number of turns?
Read More Section(Transformers)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transformers. To get more questions visit other sections.