101. ________ are the conductors, which connect the consumer's terminals to the distribution.
102. The square root of the ratio of line impedance and shunt admittance is called the
103. The wooden poles well impregnated with creosote oil or any preservative compound has life
104. The power transmitted will be maximum when
105. The loads on distributors systems are generally
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Transmission and Distribution. To get more questions visit other sections.