66. The material commonly used for sheaths of underground cables is
67. For which of the following equipment current rating is not necessary?
68. The voltage drop, for constant voltage transmission is compensated by installing
69. The operating voltage of extra high tension cables is upto
70. When a conductor carries more current on the surface as compared to core, it is due to
Read More Section(Transmission and Distribution)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.