81. Reflex actions are controlled by :
82. Which one of the following is not an insect:
83. Which cell organelles are involved in photosynthesis?
84. It consists of an aqueous ground substance containing a variety of cell organelles and other inclusions such as wastes and storage products.
85. The study of structures of organisms, their cells and their organelles at molecular level is known as
86. In plants, chloroplasts are necessary for
87. In which of the following organelles does photosynthesis take place?
88. It is a heredity material and contains the genetic information which is passed on from one generation to another.
89. Where is the genetic information of the cell stored?
90. Where does protein synthesis take place in a cell?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.