91. What base does guanine pair with?
92. Which describes the correct pairing of DNA bases?
93. Sex determination of child is done by the chromosome of
94. The principle of dominance states that
95. Which chemical is not found in DNA nucleotides?
96. Nitrogenous bases in DNA and RNA?
97. It is the study of hereditary characters transmitted from parents to offspring.
98. The inherited traits of an organism are controlled by
99. Which chromosomes are identical to each other on the basis of their morphology, position of centromere and other characteristics?
100. Which is the correct pair of inherited chromosomes for the child to be a girl?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.