111. The genotype of a plant showing a dominant phenotype can be determined by
112. Which of the following is not true about colour blindness?
113. Stem Cell Therapy (SCT) is not useful for the treatment of which one of the following ailments?
114. Which part of human eye controls the amount of light entering the eye?
115. What is the distance of distinct vision (DDV) of a normal human eye?
116. The outer white part of the eye which is supporting wall of the eyeball is known as
117. Human eye can differentiate between colours due to
118. The outer membrane that covers the brain is
119. The innermost membrane that covers the brain is
120. Which systems comprise the nervous system?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.