41. A man whose blood group is not known meet with a serious accident and needs blood transfusion immediately. Which one of the blood group mentioned below and readily available in the hospital will be safe for transfusion?
42. Which letter indicates systolic pressure?
43. The first heart transplantation was performed by
44. Which of the following is true about blood plasma?
45. Most of the oxygen transported by the blood is
46. The audible sounds of heart are made by the closing of the
47. Which one is the largest artery in the human body
48. Which veins do not carry deoxygenated blood?
49. Muscular wall of the heart is externally covered by
50. The deposition of cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels causes the arteries to lose their elasticity and get stiffened is called
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.