81. Study of nose and alfactory organs is called
82. The size of the pupil is controlled by the
83. Damage to hearing is caused by sounds which exceed
84. Myopia is connected with
85. Human beings hearing range is ________
86. Which lobe of human brain is associated with hearing?
87. Which of the following organs do not have blood vessels?
88. Receptors for hearing are located in the
89. Image of object is formed on which part of eye?
90. A colour blind person has difficulty in distinguishing which of the two colours?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.