31. Red colour of blood is due to presence of
32. Average life span of human R.B.C is
33. With which of the following body organ is 'pace-maker' associated?
34. Which of the following blood group is called universal donor ?
35. What carries blood away from the heart?
36. Which parts of the heart receive blood from the lungs?
37. The universal donor belongs to blood group
38. Person having blood group 'B' can donate the blood to person having blood group
39. Scientist who discovered blood groups was
40. Where do arteries carry blood?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.