41. When a foreign body inter into blood circulatory system the reaction is started by
42. How many chambers does a human heart have?
43. The muscle which separate the right side and left side of heart is known as
44. What is the pH value range of human blood?
45. The main function of hemoglobin is
46. The colour of Hemoglobin is
47. The elastic vessels which transport blood to the heart is known as
48. The elastic vessels which transport blood from the heart is known as
49. White blood cell act
50. The top chambers of human heart are called
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.