91. Pickles, candies, jams and breads are preserved by the much of adding
92. Which type of bacteria get their food from dead organic matter?
93. Heterocysts, specialised for nitrogen fixation, occur in certain
94. The number pyrenoids in Chlamydomonas is
95. Commercial agar is obtained from
96. Red snow causing alga is
97. Cork-screw shaped bacteria are known as
98. Ringworm is a disease caused by
99. Rod shaped bacteria are known as
100. Virus is not regarded as a cell, because
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.