101. They are probably the simplest and the smallest living organisms possessing cellular organisation.
102. Sexual reproduction in Algae that takes place through fusion of two dissimilar size gametes is called
103. Floridian starch is characteristic energy storage material of which algae?
104. Which of the following does not have any enzymes in its cells?
105. Statement which is true about bacteria ?
106. Lederberg and Tatum demonstrated conjugation in the bacteria in
107. The individual chain of cells or filament in the colony of Nostoc is known as
108. Under the ideal environmental conditions bacterial cells divide at the rate of division per twenty
109. The virus is
110. Which of these is a human disease caused by bacteria?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.