121. Volvox colonies are found in
122. Which one of the following is not reserve food of fungi?
123. The nitrogen fixing bacteria present in the root nodules of leguminous plant is
124. All of the following are true of neurons except that
125. Synapse gap is present between which of the following?
126. The total number of pairs of Peripheral nerves in man are
127. Medulla oblongata is a part of which of the following?
128. Acetylcholine is
129. The pair of spinal nerves in man are
130. How many bones are there in the human cranium?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.