81. Example of a single celled organism.
82. Chlamydomonas prefers water rich in
83. The number of pyrenoids in a cell of Spirogyra is
84. Nuclear membrane is absent in
85. Microscopic organism which passively float on the surface of water is called
86. Which among the following does not have a cell wall?
87. The ability to fix atmospheric nitrogen is found in the
88. The number of chloroplasts in a cell of Spirogyra is
89. 'Pond silk' is the common name of
90. Potato blight is caused by
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.