61. In most plants and animals, the fluid filled sacs or cisternae of Golgi Bodies may vary from
62. A cell consists of three main components which is ________
63. These are rods or filament like very small bodies present in the cytoplasm of all cells of plants and animals.
64. Through cell membrane, which substances can pass more easily than others?
65. Which of the following are longest cells of human body?
66. Which one of the following functions is not carried out by smooth endoplasmic reticulum?
67. Which is called the factory of ribosomes?
68. In what organelle does cellular respiration take place?
69. Chromosomes are present
70. In which organelle does cellular respiration occur?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.