61. Which of the following is not the part of digestive system ?
62. The enzyme found in saliva
63. Which of the following is the largest gland in human body?
64. Which of the following is not a digestive enzyme in the human system?
65. In the human body which structure is the appendix attached to
66. Which of the following is necessary for digestion of food?
67. Where are Enzymes found?
68. Enzymes are important because they
69. Which one is the largest gland of human body?
70. Colon and rectum is a part of
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.