71. What does stomach acid mostly consist of?
72. Which one of the following is a digestive hormone?
73. The teeth lacking in herbivorous animals is
74. Alimentary canal runs from mouth to
75. Which one is the longest part of the alimentary canal?
76. The trypsinogen is an enzyme secreted by the
77. Which body part will be affected with the disease leprosy?
78. AIDS is caused by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). The transmission of HIV infection generally occurs through
79. Which one of the following diseases is caused by bacteria and spread through faecal matter by houseflies ?
80. Which cells are destroyed in AIDS?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.