51. In which phylum nerve cells are found but nerves are absent?
52. The non-vascular land plants are included in the group called
53. The animals in which the body cavity is absent are known as ________ .
54. Who is called the Father of Taxonomy?
55. Spiders belong to the phylum
56. Sponges belong to the phylum
57. Study of algae is called
58. Study of butterfly is
59. Which one of the following is the largest phylum in the animal kingdom?
60. When a Cuttlefish is described as a Molluscs, it is at which level of classification?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.