41. Which structure connects one bone to another bone?
42. Hinge joint is present between
43. Which of the following is not a form of Monosaccharide Sugar?
44. All of the following are fat-soluble vitamins except
45. Marasmus usually is associated with a deficiency of
46. Pellagra is caused due to the deficiency of
47. Rickets is caused due to the deficiency of
48. The element found in bone and teeth is
49. In Carbohydrates the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen is
50. The story of vitamins dates back to
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.