61. Pellagra and Scurvy are caused by which pair of vitamin deficiency respectively ________
62. The kilo calories of energy released from one gram of fats is
63. Deficiency of fluoride leads to which one of the following health problems?
64. Which of the following is not a function of proteins?
65. Bleeding of gums, falling of teeth, fragile bones and delayed wound healing occur due to the deficiency of which one of the following vitamins?
66. Organisms which synthesise their own food are called
67. Anaemia is caused because of deficiency of which of the following?
68. Which of the following is a good source of protein?
69. Goitre is due to the deficiency of
70. Biological complete proteins are found in
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.