81. The Mode of nutrition in which particulate food is devoured is
82. They are organic compounds consisting of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen present in all living organisms.
83. The energy released by 1 gram of glucose is
84. Among the given nutrients, milk is a poor source of
85. Which nutrient forms most of our body weight?
86. Which Vitamin is obtained from Sun rays?
87. The Vitamin required for the synthesis of nucleic acid is
88. Which of the following statements is not true about metabolism?
89. An important function of fat in the body is to
90. Vitamin K is required for
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.