11. The corner of the cells of collenchyma tissue in plant are thickened due to deposition of ________
12. Which plant cells give support to plant body?
13. Which plants have vascular tissues i.e .xylem and phloem vessel?
14. Branch of science which deals with the study of tissue found in the body of organism is
15. Which one of the following is modification of parenchyma?
16. Cells which takes part in secondary growth are named as
17. Bones join with muscles with the help of
18. Which type of permanent tissue helps the aquatic plants to float?
19. The xylem in plants are responsible for:
20. Most abundant tissue in the body
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.