51. Fusion of two gametes is called
52. Flowers in which polllination takes place by insect their pollen grains are ________
53. Ornithology is the study of
54. Pollination is best defined as
55. Self pollination will lead to
56. Chiropterophily is the process of pollination by
57. Which of the following may cause the breakdown of pyruvate into lactic acid in our muscles?
58. The main result of aerobic respiration is the
59. What compound directly provides energy for cellular work?
60. The outer membrane that covers the lungs
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.