61. The process in which energy stored in carbohydrates is released
62. What is the purpose of the mucus in your nose?
63. Precentage of CO2 found in exhaled air is
64. Muscles get tired when there is shortfall of ________ .
65. Cellular respiration is best associated with the
66. Slow oxidative muscle fibers are best suited for
67. In which body cavities are the lungs located
68. The molecule that is the main source of ATP synthesis
69. Lungs are covered by
70. Accumulation of which one of the following leads to cramp?
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.