61. During which phase or phase of cell division, the morphology of the chromosomes is best studied?
62. Metaphase is followed by the next phase of mitosis called
63. It is a process which converts a single-celled zygote into a great number of cells, which then differentiate into tissues.
64. Which division is responsible for the continuity of hereditary information?
65. The type of division which occurs in somatic cells is known as
66. Of the following, which is the most fundamental generalization in biology?
67. Where does protein synthesis take place?
68. Membrane bound pigment containing bodies present in the cells are called as
69. Lysosome is formed from which of the following cell organelles?
70. In the cell of animals, some microorganisms and lower plants contain
Read More Section(Biology)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Biology. To get more questions visit other sections.